We advise state and regulatory bodies, international and local commercial banks, investment banks, arrangers, insurance, mortgage and leasing companies, as well as other financial businesses on the full spectrum of financial products available in the Republic of Moldova.
Our regulatory and transactional advice, ranging from setting up a financial institution and getting a bank license to structuring of bilateral, syndicated and other loan facility agreements and project finance, has been highly appreciated by our clients. We also advise on various types of security agreements and financial law issues.
Our service line extends to the following areas:
- Structured Financing and Lending
- Bank Licensing and Equity Purchase Clearance
- Creditor’s Rights
- Trade and Commodities Finance
- Project Financing
- Real Property Development Finance
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Commercial Collateral Foreclosures
- Consumer Finance
- Diverse Investment Vehicles
- Regulatory and Compliance Issues