We advise on all matters concerning international and domestic trade. Our lawyers provide flexible support for day-to-day business needs, as well as assistance in specific situations and transactions on a case-by-case basis.
Combining our drafting and negotiation skills with our knowledge of the regulatory, tax, finance and customs issues and local business environment, we provide a service meant to produce better outcomes.
Our company has had considerable experience in providing advice on a wide range of commercial contracts across various industries and jurisdictions. Our experience includes contracts in manufacturing, distribution, constructions and engineering services, leasing, marketing, maintenance, outsourcing, etc.
Business operations and commerce service line covers such activities as:
- Drafting of agency, franchising, development and supply agreements
- Review and drafting of general terms and conditions of business (standard clauses)
- Product liability law advisory
- Advice on payment securities, particularly in connection with cross-border deliveries
- Assisting in compliance with product safety and labeling requirements
- Review of and advice on E-commerce structures and operations
- Data protection and commercial secrets dispute resolution
- Advice on foreign trade law and export controls
- Consumer protection requirements advisory
- Advice on construction and a wide range of services agreements
- Insurance law claims