The capital market is in continuous development in Moldova and is of major interest not only to national and foreign private investors, but also to the Government. Equity transactions with multinational implications require experience and knowledge in multiple areas of law. At ACI Partners, you will benefit from the necessary expertise and commitment to complete the most challenging projects in the most efficient manner possible.
We advise on the whole range of transactions with securities in Moldova, helping our clients to comply with often intricate regulatory requirements, including but not limited to:
- Shares issuance process on primary markets including legal support to issuers and shareholders when drafting, adopting and observing the relevant resolutions and registering share issuance results with National Financial Market Commission
- Advising major shareholders during all stages of Takeover Bid processes
- Advising national and foreign investors during shares acquisitions on secondary market, including but not limited to acquisitions in banks and insurance companies
- Representing investors during clearing and registration of equity transactions with Moldovan financial sector regulators
- Advising national and foreign investors in order to create a better understanding of Moldovan capital market regulations