Competition law and practice in Moldova are currently undergoing dramatic and quick development. The need for innovative yet reliable legal advice in the field of competition has never been greater.
We take pride in offering high-quality services concerning competition/antimonopoly legislation, including EU and domestic competition legislation; merger control; abuse of dominant position and unfair trade practices; antitrust agreements; sales, agency, distribution, and marketing agreements; franchising and licensing agreements; public procurement; and consumer protection.
Our competition practice encompasses such activities as:
- Cross-border and national merger clearances
- Performing antitrust due diligences and feasibility studies preceding acquisitions
- Reviewing, preparing and enforcing distribution, license and cooperation agreements
- Assistance with cartels, dominant position and abusive conduct situations
- Antitrust opinions issuance
- Appearing before competition authority, including required filings and inquiries
- Defending against administrative fines and sanctions and resolution of other disputes