Human resources are the key to anyone’s business. The employment legislation in Moldova is complex, confusing and at times failing to address the present-day needs. We help businesses to structure and develop mutually beneficial employment relations and stay in full compliance with the applicable legislation.
Our clients have come to trust and rely on the integrated experience of our lawyers in this field. We advise on various employment and social security issues, including drafting and negotiation of individual and collective employment contracts, internal regulations and policies, confidentiality, data protection, management contracts, benefits programs, hiring of foreign citizens, work and resident permits, individual and collective dismissals, and employment-related disputes. In addition, we conduct comprehensive due diligence review of employment contracts and related issues.
The employment law practice area comprises of the following subareas:
- Immigration and Expatriate Staff Legal Issues
- Employment Documentation, including Contracts, Policies and Handbooks
- Non-compete, Confidentiality and Severance Arrangements
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Employment Disputes and Employer Protection