ACI Partners uses the restructuring service line in order to help clients to minimize risks and maximize their corporate value during challenging economic times. This service line is a multidisciplinary practice drawing from experience in corporate restructurings, refinancing, bankruptcy and insolvency, taxation and dispute resolution to deliver comprehensive advice and practical solutions.
Our lawyers are committed to provide all necessary legal support during restructuring or insolvency process, including advising on the pre-insolvency protection of creditors’ rights, restructuring loan portfolio, assisting debtors to refinance in secured transactions, and support companies on a number of other restructuring and insolvency situations as well as represent creditors in pending insolvency proceedings.
Our services in this area include:
- Developing feasible debt and security restructuring schemes
- Advising on transactions with distressed assets
- Comprehensive pre-restructuring legal due diligence of businesses
- Assisting in corporate reorganizations of industrial and finance groups
- Advising and practical support of foreclosures
- Representation in insolvency, liquidations and related proceedings