Open Job Position
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers.
Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree will be an advantage;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of the Romanian, Russian and English languages, both verbal and written;
- Office Experience – General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
If you meet the requirements and ready to start a fulfilling career please send your CV with a cover letter expressing your interest in joining team to firstname.lastname@example.org