ACI Partners is a top-tier business law firm. This premium positioning applies to our service, our clients and to our professionals.
Our team is made of purposeful, talented and devoted people who are interested in the firm’s success and in their own on-going personal development. A good sign of our healthy corporate culture is that our staff-turnover is exceptionally low, with most of our team having been with us for several years.
‘People first’ is the ACI Partners Guiding Principle for personnel meaning for us our colleagues are our most important asset. We must nurture and support those who bring us success.
As a result, ACI Partners offers its employees a wide range of learning and personal growth opportunities. Various training courses, workshops, conferences or corporate events are aimed both at gaining knowledge and at building up skills.
While employed at ACI Partners you will go through a yearly evaluation process during which the personal success of each employee is appraised. During evaluation each employee participates in the preparation of their personal development plan, which helps them to improve professional skills taking into account individual characteristics and determine the proper remuneration for the next year. So, it can be seen that ACI Partners gives an opportunity, and it is up to each employee to decide how fast one wishes to grow both professionally and personally.
- Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English is compulsory
- International qualifications in English such as the CAE, CPE, TOEFL are welcome
- Clear, organized and concise legal writing skills (Moldovan, Russian, English)
- Other languages, not lower than to an advanced level, are an asset
- Analytical skills, common sense, drive, resilience, professionalism, and good judgment
- Quick and creative thinking
- Effective communication skills (Moldovan, Russian, English)
- A team-player able to develop personal and professional relationships
- Proficient computer related skills including MS Office
- Some post-qualification work experience in a corporate law firm
- Leadership skills and setting a good example for others
- A graduate of the qualification exam for the Bar Association
- Educational or employment experience abroad is welcome, too
at ACI Partners
The ACI Partners recruitment program offers interesting new challenges at the local as well as international level – guidance from top level specialists in the field, involvement in innovative cases and diversified possibilities for self-education.
Our interview process includes an informal discussion with our HR Manager. Please be ready to present your best qualities, prove you English proficiency and to pass a professional skills test. Your communication abilities will also be an important tool for your assessment.
Upon successful completion of all the tests we will organize a meeting with our Managing Partner.
Thus, we are glad to receive applications from experienced lawyers, law students seeking internships or employment, and support professionals to work on a permanent or part-time basis.
If you consider ACI Partners to be the best place to advance your career, please send your CV and a motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to hear from you.
The ACI Partners
ACI Partners is pleased to announce a contest addressed to Moldovan law students entering their third or fourth year of studies.
If You Are:
Highly motivated, results-oriented and a focused person, who thrives on challenges and is reliable, loyal, positive thinking and a pro-active team player;
A bright, energetic and talented individual; With a thirst for knowledge and a will to succeed.
If You Have:
A keen desire to embark and dedicate yourself to the legal profession;
Good writing, analytical, planning and organizational skills;
A excellent command (both oral and written) of Romanian, Russian, and English.
And, If You Want to:
Obtain fair financial support for your excellent learning results Have access to the informational resources of ACI Partners Learn from the experience of qualified legal practitioners Get access to unique professional development opportunities
Then Send Us:
- An essay in English of no more than 1,000 words on the current opportunities and challenges of the legal profession in the Republic of Moldova;
- Your curriculum vitae;
- A copy of your academic record;
- Contest participants are expected to submit the information specified above, including the essays, by email to the following email address: email@example.com
- Only selected candidates will be invited for the second phase.